AboutBury Park Jamie Masjid provides a wide range of services and facilities to enable us to meet our commitment and duty to our patrons and community.
All services are volunteer led and funding for projects, staff and facilities largely come from the generous donations of the local community.
The masjid is continuously striving to improve and expand the services, facilities and projects for the betterment of the community we serve.
By way of example some of our objectives are:
- To contribute to the nurturing and strengthening of our community life
- To establish the facilities required to fulfil our religious obligations
- To equip our children, and adults, with the necessary social and religious skills, character and knowledge, i.e, to imbue in them a sense of social and moral responsibility
- To foster good character and manners
- A good mix of religious and secular education to aid their personal, social and professional development.
Financially - The masjid and its subsidiaries are all principally charity based organisations and are therefore reliant on the over-whelming genorosity of its trustees, patrons and the muslim community. Any and all donations are welcome and remember Allah looks at the sincerity and not the amount.